Archive for 'Tag Archives: 'corporate statist''
Since my roots in political engagement started in the new “liberty movement” way back in 2008, I’ve been privy to planning, starting, attending, watching or working with more liberty groups across Ohio and the country than [...]
August 21, 2012
November 12, 2012
June 25, 2012
May 08, 2014
March 06, 2017
January 26, 2017
May 29, 2016
December 20, 2015
1851 center 1851 center for constitutional law austrian economics bad parenting chris littleton chrislittleton.com christmas collectivism conservatism end the fed George W. Bush healthcare freedom amendment individualism individual rights john kasich kasich kasichcare kasich following obama policies Libertarian maurice thompson mises national debt NDAA obama obamacare ohio ohio budget ohio healthcare freedom amendment ohio medicaid expansion ohio obamacare expansion ohio right to work ohio rising ohio severance tax ohio workplace freedom amendment Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act rand paul robert wenzel Ron Paul ron paul foreign policy severance tax spread the wealth around tax increase tea party thomas dilorenzo young americans for liberty
- Candidate Trump: "I Love Wikileaks." President Trump: "Arrest Assange!"By: Ron Paul “I love Wikileaks,” candidate Donald Trump said on October 10th on the campaign trail. He praised the organization for reporting on the darker side of the Hillary Clinton campaign. It was information likely leaked by a whistleblower from within the Clinton campaign to Wikileaks.Back then he praised Wikileaks for promoting transparency, but […]
- Under Socialized Medicine, The State Owns YouBy: Justin Murray As Americans were spending time scrambling to give the IRS their annual protection fee, the court system in the United Kingdom, at the behest of National Health Service bureaucrats, abducted and murdered an 8-month-old baby. This brazen abduction was done in broad daylight with full press coverage and the UK government and […]
- A Conversation with Louis Rouanet on the French ElectionBy: Louis Rouanet, Jeff Deist Jeff Deist and Louis Rouanet discuss French politics.
- Neil Ty, The Scientism GuyBy: Jonathan Newman Neil deGrasse Tyson has released a new video aimed at a what he sees as a growing anti-intellectualism problem in the United States. It was released at the same time as the March for Science and many Earth Day demonstrations. He reflects on what he thinks made America great and what’s stalling […]
- Will the IMF Bail Out Greece Again?By: C.Jay Engel Greece is on the hook for a €7 billion debt repayment in July, but may not be prepared to meet the obligation. If Europe doesn't agree to come to an alternative agreement, the IMF may step in and bail them out again. This, according to the New York Times, which writes:As the […]