We had a wonderful 2013. Here are some quick highlights of our year with video above:
– Gavin turned 3 and is talking like he is 10, officially the man in charge.
– Katie started 1st grade in the fall, stayed with cheerleading and tried soccer for the first time.
– Jacob started 3rd grade, played another year of baseball and finished his 3rd year of football as well.
– Chris and Kim celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary.
– Chris helped launch a new tech firm, and its going really well.
– Kim prepared the house for sale, as 2014 may hold a move for our family. Stay tuned.
All said, this was an amazing and exciting year for our family. We continue to enjoy a wonderful and healthy life. Who could ask for more?
To all our family and friends – Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Chris, Kim, Jacob, Katie and Gavin